Across the United States, the nonprofit sector generates incredible impact on both communities and economies. SCORE Spokane is committed to nurturing our local nonprofit community with services for new and existing nonprofit organizations.
- Mentoring…let us match you with a mentor experienced in nonprofit management to help you answer these and other important questions.
- What are State and IRS filing and reporting requirements?
- How do I write a mission and vision statement?
- What needs to be in the bylaws?
- What is the role of the Board of Directors?
- How do I recruit board members?
- What are potential funding sources?
- Strategic Planning…. SCORE can help you create a strategic plan at no cost to your organization. *
The planning process is facilitated by a SCORE counselor with 40 years’ experience in nonprofit leadership and consulting, and customized to fit your organization. At the end of the process your organization will have a plan that articulates its most critical challenges and opportunities, identifies the strategies necessary to address them, and contains a specific plan of action for implementation.
This service is provided at no cost to nonprofit organizations with operating budgets of less than $500,000. Availability is limited. To be considered for this service complete the strategic planning service application form
resources for nonprofit organizations -- resources for nonprofit organizations through the Spokane Public Library and the Spokane County Library district