Are you ready to fulfill your dream of owning a business, but your funds are low? Becoming an entrepreneur on a low budget is possible—if you’re prepared for the journey.
In this webinar, business professor and SCORE mentor Julie Brander Neiman will explain how to start a successful business in easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement exercises.
She will help you determine:
- Is your business idea feasible?
- What is your mission statement?
- Who is your competition?
- What trends should you follow?
- What are the best marketing techniques?
- What are your startup and monthly expenses?
- How can you negotiate debt and raise your credit score?
- Should you use alternative financing?
- And much more
Download the webinar transcript.